Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Steve Got Beaten Up from LastBlogOnEarth.com

February 27, 2007

Steve got beat up by a chick in a jacket
Some of you have met my dog, Steve. Others of you have read about Steve’s unusual talent. Still others of you know nothing at all about Steve so here’s what you need to know.

Steve weighs six pounds. He’s a chirpy, squirrely, psychotic little critter who excretes more than he ingests. It’s amazing. Other than pooping and tripping like the six-pound whacko that he is, Steve does basically nothing.

So I thought it would be nice if Steve had some company. My good friend who lives across the alley has his girlfriend’s Chihuahua living with him now. Her name is Luna and she’s also a psychotic little critter (the Chihuahua, not the girlfriend). Although she’s no taller than Steve, she’s got a good two or three pounds on him.

I asked my friend, “Why don’t you bring Luna over to play with Steve?” My friend thought that was a bad idea because he was rather certain Luna would kick Steve’s ass. “Come on,” I said, “it’ll be all right.”

Luna wears clothes. Steve is a nudist. So cutting to the chase, Luna donned her finest spring wear and came to my house to meet Steve and beat him like a rented mule. She whipped the heck out of my dog and it was all I could do not to slap him for getting beaten up by a chick in a jacket.

Poor Steve.

No comments: